LET’S GET GOING Aromatherapy Inhaler – Joy – Uplifting – Energizing
An aromatherapy inhaler is a perfect way for you to take essential oils with you on the go. They are compact, lightweight, easy to use, and seal tightly. This convenient travel size inhaler fits in your pocket, bag, purse, desk drawer, or car. Take it with you anytime you need to Get Going!
“That energy is God’s energy, an energy deep within you, God himself willing and working at what will give him the most pleasure. Do everything readily and cheerfully – no bickering, no second-guessing allowed!”
Philippians 2:13-14 MSG
Our Let’s Get Going Aromatherapy Inhalers are blended with only the finest, 100% organic and pure essential oils with a purpose in mind – to get you going!
INTENDED FOR AROMATIC USE ONLY
* Not intended for use by children under the age of 10.
*WARNING – Cinnamon Bark is both a strong sensitizer and a skin irritant. For this reason, it’s benefits are best utilized when inhaled. If used topically, make sure to dilute this blend with a carrier oil and test your skin for sensitivity.
*Contains Clove oil which has been known to interact with blood-thinning medications such as anticoagulant/antiplalelet drugs and for that reason should not be combined with use of these drugs.
Ingredients: and their uses
- Organic Orange Essential Oil: brings peace and happiness to mind and body and joy to the heart, increasing circulation, easing anxiety, decreasing hypertension, chronic fatigue, depression
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil: alertness, chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism, candida, concentration (poor), stimulating
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil: candida, immune function, chemical stress, fatigue, inflammation, improves memory,
- Organic Clove Essential Oil: candida, immune system booster, lowers blood pressure, boost heart health,
- 100% Pure Vanilla Essential Oil: balance hormones naturally, antidepressant, inflammation, lowers blood pressure
Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.
The use of essential oils for aromatic and wellness practices has been around since the beginning of time. But they are gaining popularity for their versatility. Not only are more and more people looking to essential oils to naturally replacing many of the chemically produced products that are on our store shelves today, but they are being researched, experimented with, and used for the treatment of many ailments, diseases, and conditions.
It’s seriously just about getting back to the basics of what God provided us with on the third day of creation.
HOW TO USE: Inhalation is one of the most effective ways to utilize the aromatherapy benefits of essential oils. Simply pull off the cap and inhale the aroma through the small holes. The scent in the inhaler should last 3-6 months. When it is no longer aromatic, simply pull the glass tube out of the metal tube, unscrew the inhalant cover, remove the wick and add a few more drops of Let’s Get Going Essential Oils to the wick. (Usually, 10-15 drops is plenty.) Put the stick back together and enjoy.
(Outside cover of the inhaler may be a different color from the picture shown.)