FAITH Body Scrub – Peppermint Orange
Revitalizing – Exfoliating – Renewing
When it comes to skincare, there is nothing more magical than experiencing velvety smooth skin following a revitalizing body scrub treatment.
Here at Kat’s Creations, we believe in the importance of handpicking only the finest ingredients to craft our body scrubs so you can experience the renewing of radiance-enhancing, glowing skin.
You may not have thought that using a body scrub, to exfoliate your skin, should be a regular part of your skincare regime. But think again. Your skin is the largest organ of the body. It deserves your utmost attention.
Let’s talk about why exfoliation is so crucial to your skin’s overall well being: Exfoliating your skin removes all the dry/dull skin cells on the surface of your epidermis. By removing these dead cells, your skin will appear silky smooth and have a radiant glow.
- Exfoliating your skin removes all the dry/dull skin cells on the surface of your epidermis. By removing these dead cells, your skin will appear silky smooth and have a radiant glow.
- Your blood circulation will be increased, which will improve the plumpness and tone of your skin.
- Regular exfoliating can keep your pores from becoming clogged.
- As we age, our skin loses its potency to shed dead skin cells. And dead skin cells leave wrinkles and fine lines, so of course, we want to exfoliate them away!
- Exfoliation will remove any leftover make-up or dirt, minimizing your pores, revealing brighter looking skin.
- To improve skin’s texture and even out skin tone – exfoliate!
- If your pores are blocked, your moisturizers won’t be able to successfully penetrate and nourish the deep layers of your skin. After your skin has been exfoliated properly, we recommend following up with a nourishing moisturizer. Try any of Kat’s Creations Body Butters for irresistibly satiny-soft skin.
Treat yourself to a gentle exfoliating body scrub whether you are in the shower or taking a relaxing bath. Just gently massage the scrub in a circular motion to lift away the dead skin. Apply a little more pressure to tough skin areas like heels, elbows, etc., and lighter pressure around sensitive areas of the skin.
To buff away the dead skin cells on your face, splash your face with warm water. Gently massage the scrub around your face, avoid getting too close to your eyes, rinse off and pat dry. If exfoliating at night (which is the best time ) follow up with Kat’s Creations FAITH Body Butter to lock in the moisture. A little dab is all you need.