“Be the Change”…while this saying has been attributing to Ghandi, (“We must be the change we want to see in the world.”) there is no documentation dating back to him actually saying these words. The earliest reported saying was written in 1971 by Arleen Lorrance, “Be the change you want to see happen, instead of trying to change everyone else.” (In response to a fight that broke out in a high school.) Nonetheless, it’s a GREAT saying! And an awesome philosophy to live by.
- Crew neck
- Short-Sleeve or Long Sleeve with Rib cuff
- Straight hemline
- Tubular Fit
- Seamless double-needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Pink and green “Be the Change” graphics with Kat’s logo
FABRIC & CARE
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold, inside out. Tumble dry low.
- Gildan Ultra Cotton